Saturday 12 March 2011



As ion and phatboy rightly pointed out it has been one year of sharing, suggesting and head-nodding to all that is sonically sound.

thanks to everyone who has shared their music on here over the last 12 months. It seems to me that the internet has pushed the opportunity to spread the love for free, through the roof in recent years. As a result I find myself listening to endless great mixes and tunes without actually acquiring any music. What I'm trying to say is that I don't have much to lay down in the way of my own mix, hence the link to boogiebanger's fine selection. I will endeavor to put a little something together though from a couple of new albums which have found their way onto my shelf (that's right 3D copies!!).

I recently discovered something called 'dropbox' (thanks ollie) which lets you share files with friends (up to 2GB free) so if anyone requests a tune or an album you can use this. @Dan I will invite you to join dropbox, once you've accepted you can get the 'jazzacuti' track that you were after.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.